5-7th June 2023
Arena Berlin & Festsaal Kreuzberg
As a partner of re:publica Berlin, you will make yourself visible as a thought leader and expert in your field. Bring your topics to the attention of multipliers and decision-makers, and present yourself where leaders of the digital society, innovators, entrepreneurs, makers and artists come together in an open, collaborative atmosphere.
Our partner areas and stages offer a perfect setting to meet the most important actors in person and on par with each other, to network and exchange ideas and to initiate potential collaborations.
Our strength lies in the diversity of topics: media, politics, science, technology, sustainability, music and art, education, health, mobility, marketing and social media — all aspects of our digital society have their place at re:publica.
Interested in being part of re:publica 23 and helping to shape the most inspiring conference for the digital society in Europe? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on your ideas and finding individual solutions!
- Shape the re:publica programme: panels, talks or individual formats on stage
- Partner stands: A unique point of contact allowing you to talk directly to our participants
- Dedicated areas and stages for your topics
- Branding opportunities on-site and online
- Communicate your partnership through the high-reach channels of re:publica
- Reinforcement for your team: “re:cruiting” formats tailored to your target group
- ...and many other possibilities — we are open to your ideas!
Former partners (excerpt):