27-29th May 2024
This page will be continuously updated – please check back later for information and tips on arrival, hotels, opening hours, admission controls, and more.
The #rp24 festival site
Entrance STATION Berlin
Luckenwalder Strasse 4-6
Accreditation possible for participants with standard, reduced and business tickets, partners, press, speakers and volunteers.
Not everything is allowed on the festival site. You can find an overview of what you can and can't bring here:
- Bottles and containers up to 1 litre are allowed.
- Large backpacks, sports bags, travel bags and suitcases can be left at the cloakroom. You are welcome to take backpacks, handbags and laptop bags inside.
- Dangerous items such as weapons, ammunition and pyrotechnic products are prohibited on the grounds. They cannot be taken into custody.
- Animals are unfortunately not allowed on site, apart from e.g. assistance dogs: contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Bicycles, e-scooters, scooters, e-boards, skateboards and roller skates must also remain outside.
We recommend travelling within Berlin by bicycle or public transport!
- U-Bahn (Metro): Take the U1/U2 line directly to Gleisdreieck underground station, or take the U1/U2 line to Möckernbrücke underground station and then walk for about 6 minutes.
- S-Bahn (urban train): Take the S1/ S2/ S25/ S26 line to Anhalter Bahnhof station and then walk for about 8 minutes.
- Bus: Take bus line 248 to Möckernstraße. The S-Bahn station Anhalter Bahnhof is also within walking distance (approx. 8 minutes). Bus lines M41 and M29 stop there.
- Bicycle: There will again be some bicycle parking spaces.
- Car: It is best to use the Gleisdreieck car park with access via Schöneberger Ufer. Entry and exit is possible Mon-Sun 24 hours a day.
- Train: With (inter)regional trains, e.g. to Südkreuz or Hauptbahnhof. Connections can be found on the Deutsche Bahn or BVG websites.
With Deutsche Bahn to re:publica 24
Deutsche Bahn offers all participants special conditions for a relaxed and climate-friendly journey to and from re:publica 24! The event ticket can be booked for the period from 2 days before the start of the event or up to 2 days after the end of the event for a single outward or return journey. The travel dates must be specified for the outward and return journey. The Flex event ticket is valid for a maximum of 2 days in each direction of travel.
One-way journey with fixed train connection (while stocks last, pricing conditions until 09 December 2023):
- 1st class 84,90 €
- 2nd class 51,90 €
One-way journey fully flexible (while stocks last, pricing conditions until 09 December 2023):
- 1st class 106,90 €
- 2nd class 72,90 €
The DB event tickets include a "City" ticket for a connecting journey by public transport from the arrival station in Berlin to the event location and is valid for journeys within Germany from/to Berlin. A valid ticket for #rp24 must be carried in order to use the DB event tickets. Here you can find detailed booking instructions (PDF) and the General Terms and Conditions of Deutsche Bahn (PDF).
Food & Drinks
On the festival site there will again be a wide range of food and drinks and various food trucks. The catering of the re:publica has been completely meat-free since 2022 – for participants as well as for the crew.
All information about sustainability at re:publica 2024 can be found here soon.
Code of Conduct
For over 16 years, re:publica stands for diversity in an open society – which shows in our programme, on our communication channels and, of course, on site.